Thanks for checking out my page! I have been lucky enough to visit over 70 countries, and I can’t wait to share all of my best travel tips with you.Many of my trips I have taken as a solo female traveler, an experience that I hope to encourage many other badass ladies to embark on.
I am a budget traveler at heart, so I am always looking for the best deals, that although me to travel the world without spending $$$. I pay enough money for my tiny apartment in NYC as it is! If you like adventurous travels with lots of hiking and even more great food, then this is the blog for you! As you scroll through my posts, you’ll find everything from tips for solo traveling and the best tacos in Mexico, to hiking in the mountains of Italy and Georgia (the country) or traveling with a campervan through the US.
Mexico Travel Guides
US Travel Guides
Europe Travel Guides
Asia Travel Guides
Solo Female Travel Tips
Check out my latest blog posts below:
- Italy Road Trip Itinerary: 2 Week Italy Itinerary
- Praiano Italy Travel Guide: Everything you need to know
- What to know about Rifugios in the Dolomites: Italian mountain huts
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts: A Guide to Your Weekend Getaway
- 20 Best Girls Trip Destinations in the USA and Abroad